Lakeland Felony Criminal Defense Attorney / Lawyer
Lakeland Felony Crime Defense Attorney - Lawyer, Providing Professional Felony Criminal Defense Attorney legal services for Lakeland, Winter Haven, Bartow, Polk County, and the surrounding Central Florida area.
Call 863.660.2185 to Speak with Lakeland Felony Criminal Defense Attorney / Lawyer, Joshua E. Schoen.
Any felony criminal charge is a serious matter in which knowing your legal rights, legal options, and potential defense strategies may be paramount for your freedom, your future, and life's goals.
There are three degrees of a felony crimes in the State of Florida that are not considered a Life Felony or Captial Felony:
- 3rd degree felony: punishable by up to a $5,000 fine, five (5) years prison and/or probation;
- 2nd degree felony: punishable by up to a $10,000 fine, fifteen (15) years prison and/or probation;
- 1st degree felony: punishable by up to $15,000 fine, thirty (30) years prison and/or probation.
Based upon special circumstances, other evidence relating to the crime, and an individuals prior criminal record, conviction penalties may be adjusted according to the sentencing guidelines of the Florida Statutes. Such as Life Imprisonment WITH the Possibility of Parole vs. Life Imprisonment WITHOUT the Possibility of Parole. Both verdicts may be handed down for the same 1st degree felony crime if the statues allow it.
Felony crime charges may include, but are not limited to:
- Aggravated Battery (with a deadly weapon or serious bodily injury, or to an elderly person or pregnant woman);
- Aggravated Fleeing to Elude;
- Child Abuse;
- Computer crimes (larceny of money or intellectual property or possession of pornographic, lewd, and lascivious material.);
- Drug Crimes;
- Felony Battery;
- Felony DUI with serious injury / death or prior convictions;
- Forgery, Fraud, or Grand Theft;
- Homicide (manslaughter or murder);
- Lewd & Lascivious conduct;
- Possession of concealed firearm (or with a prior felony);
- Resisting Arrest with violence;
- Sexual Battery.
Protect your rights by seeking the legal advice and representation of an experienced Lakeland Felony Criminal Defense Attorney / Lawyer.
Contact Lakeland Felony Criminal Defense Attorney / Lawyer Joshua E. Schoen at 863.660.2185 in the Lakeland, Winter Haven, Bartow, Polk County, and the surrounding Central Florida area.