Lakeland Premise Liability Personal Injury Attorney / Lawyer
Lakeland Premise Liability Injury Attorney - Lawyer, Providing Professional Premise Liability Personal Injury Attorney legal services for Lakeland, Winter Haven, Bartow, Polk County, and the surrounding Central Florida area.
Call 863.660.2185 to Speak with Lakeland Premise Liability Personal Injury Attorney / Lawyer, Joshua E. Schoen.
Property owners and business establishments, and homeowners have a lawful duty to provide a safe environment for individuals who visit their premises or property. If you are injured because a property owner fails to provide a safe environment, you may have a right to bring a claim for various damages incurred due to your injuries.
Premise liability cases may involve any dangerous physical condition, or environmental condition which cases injury. This also includes situations in which there are known threats by other individuals or groups of people on the property, and the owner or resident of that property has not taken adequate steps to ensure a visitors safety.
Premise liability injury claims are often the result of injuries due to:
- Failure of the homeowner, property owner, or business owner to take adequate steps necessary to ensure visitors are not harmed by a known threat of others who are present on the premise;
- Liquid substances left on a floor surface;
- Failure to properly remove snow from walkways, sidewalks, and parking areas;
- Slick floor surfaces;
- Stairs or steps which are not in accordance with city code;
- Walkways which are too steep (not in accordance with city and municiple code);
- Carpets or rugs which are not properly secure;
- Carpets or rugs which have snags, holes or other damage;
- Walkways, sidewalks, and parking areas which have potholes;
- Lawn or grass areas which have significant holes or unsafe dips in the terrain;
- Any other unsafe condition which may cause one to slip, trip or fall, resulting in an injury.
The court (judge or jury) will consider important issues in determining appropriate compensation and potential monetary damages relating to your premise liability injury case including, but not limited to:
- Injuries as a direct result of a premise liability personal injury accident or incident;
- Medical bills directly related to you or your loved ones injuries, including medical treatment, physical therapy &, rehabilitation costs, prescription costs, necessary medical equipment, and if necessary, long term or permanent treatment treatment and care;
- Lost Wages;
- Pain and Suffering;
- Permanent or long-term diminished quality of life.
In the event that a death has resulted from an automobile accident, immediate family members of the victim may seek justice in the form of a wrongful death liability lawsuit.
Protect your rights by seeking the legal advice and representation of an experienced Lakeland Premise Liability Personal Injury Attorney / Lawyer.
Contact Lakeland Premise Liability Personal Injury Attorney / Lawyer Joshua E. Schoen at 863.660.2185 in the Lakeland, Winter Haven, Bartow, Polk County, and the surrounding Central Florida area.